Monday, March 14, 2011

Life with Owen: "I'm so smart mom couldn't even figure out what I said!"
We've been going to chapel at church with the school kids every Wednesday. There is aways great worship and a lesson. This week there was a skit for the 10 commandments. So fun, the kids are always excited for Wednesdays.
Erica learned to rip stick.

For those of you who have never experienced the joys to huli huli chicken you are missing a real treat, they are for sale in just about every parking lot on Saturdays.

cake pops!


Evan's favorite day...
paintball Saturday,
Evan loves donuts, he is always talking about how on his birthday he is going to eat donuts all day. Evan also acts like he can't hear. A conversation with him goes something like this:
me: Evan can you...
Evan...what?!
me: get the...
Evan: what?!
me: do the...
Evan: what?!
One day Erik says: "Evan is going to live with us forever, he can't figure anything out and he can't hear."
Evan: "I do not drink beer!"
Okay, so last night while Evan was busy out side I say to Erik: "my mom sent a recipe for donuts."
Erik: what?!
Instantly Evan says: "she said grandma sent a recipe for donuts!"
me: Evan never hears anything
Erik: he heard donuts...

2 comments:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

You guys are awesome! Thanks for sharing the fun stories, they make me laugh!

Mallard Nest said...

LOL I love selective hearing! Great post! You are making me hungry!