Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Le Tour 2009

I am so excited I just can't stand it!!! The Tour starts on July 4th! Being France is on the other side of the world from us I will try to live on France time the month of July so I can watch it live. It is going to be very exciting this year! Plus you get to see much of the amazing country of France and we can't forget Phil Ligget's comentary which is a show in itself.
Lance Armstrong LIVESTRONG.COM
I have been following the Tour since 1984 and have even seen it in person which is even more exciting!! If you have seen the Tour in person please leave me a comment!

2 comments:

Mallard Nest said...

How is the Tour going? Can you keep me updated? That is so cool that you went there and saw it! Great Post!

Mallard Nest said...

We are watching the tour right now! I just wanted to let you know! :-)