Saturday, April 18, 2009

We woke up to THE most spectacular day

While the kids were at art I went and took some pictures.


Then we picked Erik up and headed off for a hike. We did the short little Pu'u Pia Trail in the beautiful Manoa Valley'
The boys found some vines to play George of the Jungle on.

Back in the valley.

Crossing a log over a dry stream.
The beautiful little lizard really liked Owen. He had a blue tongue.
The yellow spots are supposed to glow.
We then went up the Pali.
This is overlooking the windward side.

Coming down the Pali.
We ended the day with watching Korean dancing and drums.

2 comments:

Traci said...

What a great day. We finally had perfect weather yesterday. I actually got a sunburn! I'll try to get pictures up later today.

Mallard Nest said...

It was a spectacular day! I am so glad you guys went for a hike! I love the gecko!