Sunday, July 26, 2009

Avec Une Grande Tristesse, Je Disent Adieu à la Belle France

I am so sad, I am really going to miss following the Tour all through the glorious country of France...but now it is time to catch up on some sleep! The races began 11 pm our time and ended 5 am our time. I have to watch the race during real time, waiting kills me so I wouldn't sleep either way. Lance took 3rd and will be back next year. They had record crowds this year, it's amazing the riders can get through all of the people on the mountains without incident. Also the Running of the Bulls in Spain was last week-seriously could you imagine that happening in America!?


Thank you for bearing with me while the Tour was on. There are 20 new posts up so make sure you check a few pages back to catch up with us the past couple of weeks.

2 comments:

Traci said...

Agréable de vous voir de nouveau :)

Mallard Nest said...

I have never watch the tour before this year! Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm!!!!! I even stayed up really late a couple nights watching it! Go Lance, he is amazing! This week is my addiction, Shark Week!!! I love learning about Sharks!