Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday's Flowers

Flowers from the koa wood tree (you can see the base admiral's house in the back ground),
close up of the flowers on the tree below,
these orange flowers are so beautiful, when they are all in bloom driving down this road is such a pleasure because the trees line both sides.
these flowers come in various shades of pink, peach, white, and cream...


this tree is spectacular, it is just "dripping" with long branches of beautiful white and pink flowers,
close up of the flowers.

2 comments:

Traci said...

I have seen more flowers on your blog than I have seen in this whole state. Too bad I can't smell them too!

Would you like for me to share my photos of rain showers? I have tons!!

Mallard Nest said...

WOW! The flowers you find are more beautiful every week!!!! I love your Friday posts!!!!