Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tea Time

For tea this year the theme was Home For Christmas and the verse, Luke 19:9-10 Jesus said, "Today salvation has come to this house...for the Son of man came to seek and to save what was lost."
it was so neat seeing what "home at Christmas" meant to each of the ladies that did tables,

here are a few of my favorite tables,



this was Sue's table, her table was very homey like a home with little decorations all over,

everything on this table was roses and matched perfectly,


Erica is such a huge help, she tied bows and placed decorations where she liked them to go,
Michele sang I'll Be Home For Christmas, I just LOVE her voice,
Erica listening ever so attentively to Sue's message,
Zacchaeus, the chief tax collector-a man loathed and feared by the community had to go out and mix with a large group-risking ridicule, climbed a tree to make sure he saw Jesus. As Jesus passed under the tree He looked up and said, "Zacchaeus, come down immediately, I must stay at your house today." Jesus already knew Zacchaeus' name, He didn't ask to stay at his house He said I must stay at your house today. Very emphatic-He actively seeks and searches you out. Jesus wasn't leaving until He saved this lost sinner. Jesus states, "Today salvation has come to this house." Jesus was responsible for the dramatic change in Zacchaeus' life. Jesus wants to come and bring salvation to your house and dramatically change your life. He is seeking you...this Christmas...at your house!
This is Debbie, she sat my at tea table three years ago. She came to my house to pick up stamps I sold on ebay and I kept feeling the Spirit urge me to invite her to tea. I did and she came. She kept coming to church and to tea but now she is getting ready to move to TX and wanted to sit at my table for her last tea.

No comments: