Thursday, November 24, 2011

Catching Up-two weeks ago

Okay, we aren't very good stewards of Gilbert's kittens, she keeps stashing them up under the car and in the spare under the truck. As I go flying around corners trying to make it before the light goes red, in the rear view mirror I see little kittens flying out. Erik, trying to stress us all out and speed up the process of loosing the kittens, took two to work and let them go there but they hid under the car and hitched a ride back home...he was totally out smarted by two kittens!
anyway...Gilbert had been teaching her kittens to hunt, it is pretty entertaining to watch "the big cat" come out in such a sweet soft and furry little thing,
so we have a bird with missing tail feathers...and hear her crunching little gray mice...
off to Bellows,
I can't believe erik was fast enough to catch a sand crab...this one was pretty big...
Erica made a sea turtle,
and a really deep hole,

I happened to come upon a group in the process of spray painting a mural,
they worked as the sun went down,


Erik right before his shave and a hair cut-I wanted to dye it black and book a trip to Syria to see all the Roman ruins but Erik wasn't going for it, what do you think...could he pass for an Arab?

as I was leaving to pick Evan up I come upon this...

1 comment:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Oh my goodness, I have never seen Erik so furry! Crazy!