Friday, November 13, 2009

Favored Cruise Purchases

This has to be my most favorite thing I bought. I love this tea! It's huge with 12 boxes of flavored teas, 96 total tea bags for $15. I am kicking myself for not getting all the boxes they had. If anyone goes to a Disney Park PLEASE pick me up 4 of these-you can toss the boxes.
I picked up one of each flavor-8 total boxes and again I wish I had gotten more! They were actually cheaper on the ship than on the island.
This was totally a great deal. The boys love the first book, it teaches them how to draw all the characters and I am amazed every time they draw one.
I think this is secretly why we went on another cruise-to get Erica these undies. They are the softest best fitting ones ever.

The bottom ring is my old band and the top is what Erik got for me on Grand Cayman. I love it!

No comments: