Monday, January 26, 2009

Blog Envy

Okay, I have developed a horrible case of blog envy. I discovered the blog, The Kaylor Kastle (Amy if you are reading this I can't get on your blog anymore!) and saw an incredibly adorable personal/family blog but very designer. Now, it's been a long time since I have coveted anything designer. Then, the other day my neighbor, Aloha, showed me her unbelievably beautiful designer blogs. Uh oh...hence my case of designer blog envy. After a sly attempt (which Erik saw right through) of trying to get approval for a designer blog I was firmly told, "blogs are free." Arrr...well, the white had to go so I am going gray and trying to convince myself that it is chic...for a rain cloud...

3 comments:

Mallard Nest said...

lol! Lisa you are so funny! I love your modern rain cloud interpretation! You do a great job on your blog!

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Lisa, I think you are a superb blogger! For some fun backgrounds, you could go to thecutestblogontheblock.com They have some backgrounds and such there and they are all free.

alohab said...

Yours is great :)! I'll email you about a pretty reasonable custom banner I found. If you are a regular blogger, I see nothing wrong with paying a little to spruce your blog up and make you happy! You are a hard working mom, you deserve it!!