Sunday, April 10, 2011

Life with Owen

Owen doing school, talking to himself: What is the theme of the poem?...I have to write more than the poem...
Me (listening to him): chuckling
Owen to me: look at all these lines (for him to write his answer on).

Evan: Erica, what is a horse's eye called?
Owen: The Eye of Horus
Evan: yelling at Owen
Owen in his little Owen voice: it was just a joke
Me: I got it Owen, that was funny, you are pretty smart
Owen: it wasn't a smart question

Owen: I just saw a Beware of God sign
Me: ??? really?
Owen: but it was written backwards

Erik: Can God make something so heavy even He can't lift it?
Me: ??
Owen: Yes, but then He makes Himself more powerful to lift it.
Erik: !!
Me: Wow Owen!

3 comments:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Hi guys... thanks for the little tidbits of conversations! TOO CUTE!!! Lisa, to make the photos big... once you have selected them and closed the little pop up window, click on the picture itself. It will turn blue and a list of selections will show up at the bottom. You can then choose a size, add a caption, etc. Let me know if that doesn't make sense!

Christie said...

Love your blog Lisa. Is there somewhere I can subscribe?

Mallard Nest said...

I love hearing about life with Owen! He makes me laugh all the time! My favorite line was"it wasn't a smart question". LOL