Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day 13 Santorini Thira























Erica's ride up with Eloise






Erik's walk up by himself




























  



  












Erik and Owen walk back










it must be hot, they take lots of pictures of pools 


 this means traditional houses on Santorini...I googled it





































 pools





















my parents head to the museum with Evan




 


 



and what has Erica been up to...











 










and I head off to the opposite side of the island from Oia-where Erik and Owen are but to the site where the things in the museum Evan and my parents saw, and to where Erica had been earlier...




































 I end up meeting up with Erik and Owen on the way down








  















 
 


 
















 


No comments: