Saturday, November 3, 2012

Beware When...

I know there is a Beware When.....in Hawaii here somewhere.  There is just Beware When...written all over this but I just can't put my finger on it.  When military move to and from the mainland they get their household goods packed out in these crates.  This truck was traveling along the H1 (our version of an "interstate") with the workers unprotected in the crates.  This is fairly typical here in Hawaii, people and children are always in various states of unprotected in the back of open vehicles.  Here's one-the second picture down. The Hauptmann's: Last Weeks of 2011  Ya'd think there'd be a law against this...!?

If you aren't sure what I am talking about I did a series of Beware When...in Hawaii.

1 comment:

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog