Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Life with Kids

Evan: One time I tried breathing under water and it all got into my nose, my throat, my lungs...
Me: Evan! You can't breathe under water!
Evan: I know but I just wanted to try...I was coughing and coughing...
Me: It's impossible, you can't breath under water
Evan: I know, I just wanted to try anyway

Evan after getting back from walking Nalu: Nalu's sister is so cute, I went to the door to ask if I could walk Nalu, Nalu started barking and Nea said, "Nalu says yes."

Evan beating on a bucket and singing to the theme song of Dog the Bounty Hunter: I am the god, the big bad god...
Me: Evan knock it off you are driving me nuts...Evan enough...Evan stop, that's obnoxious
Evan: No, you can't censor my art
Me: ???

Tons of dogs barking and barking in the distance one night,
Owen: hear all those dogs barking?
Me: ah-uh
Owen in his cute little Owen voice: They are having a party

Me: Evan, just a minute, I am trying to clean up
Owen: She is cleaning up, not down, up

Erik, in the past brought home from work left over biscuits that come from a popular fried chicken place that's named after a sailor that eats spinach. The name, apparently, is on the box.
Owen: punching Erik in the belly
Erik: How does it feel to be punching pure iron
Owen: You're getting soft like those biscuits you bring home from Pope-ees
Erik: laughs hysterically for a week and tells the story over and over and now Popeyes is known as Pope-ees.

Owen: There was a gat on the table and I let it live
Erik laughing hysterically: did the gat came on an owoool after eating biscuits from Pope-ees.

Going over prefixes with Owen: Is that why they call is minus, because you mini it?!

Driving home from the orthodontist
Me: Erica, I am so proud of you, they said you had awesome oral hygiene and you have done it all by yourself with no help. I don't know how you are able to floss with your braces
Erica: It's really hard to get to the very back, I have to do lip origami

1 comment:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Love it! THanks for sharing! Your little stories are awesome!