Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pastor Frank has been leading Wednesday morning worship and teaching chapel. He's awesome. The kids love going. Only two more left of the school year.
Erica and I were out and about this week and she noticed this coolest bug.
Life with Erica: Erica after throwing something away she comes back and says, "I snuck up on it."
After I got her a lolly pop, "Thank you for the polly lop." She always has a big smile and is so happy.
Saturday Erik and Evan went and played paintball all day. They had a blast. Evan got a green padded shirt-he looks like a turtle in it, he definitely was more aggressive and not so scared to get hit.




1 comment:

Mallard Nest said...

I love paint balling! I am hoping to go in the next couple weekends! Can I get full body armor? I would kick Even's butt! :-)