Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Father Daughter Ball

Erik and I under took a pretty big event for church...coordinating a Ball-it was a blast,
stringing lights,
craft area,
Owen says: Mom, you are TPing the church...
toile all stretched out, it will completely cover the room Erik is stringing lights in,
chairs,

since I was working the event I popped in for a picture,
Erica working on crafts, I was so amazed at how many Dads sat down and made beautiful flowers and crowns for their daughters!
having fun dancing,

one of my little Sparkies, Emily doing crafts with a "real princess"-afterwards Emily says, "the princess is my friend now." The princess is Stephanie, Jr. Miss Hawaii, who was there with her Dad,
a Father and his 3 Daughters sang a beautiful song,
the toile doesn't photograph well, the room was so pretty, butterflies were everywhere,
still all smiles at the end of the night...

1 comment:

Mallard Nest said...

What an amazing evening that Erica will cherish forever! How special! It makes me smile to see all those dad's spending quality time with their "princesses"! Lisa you did an amazing job coordinating it!