Saturday, October 23, 2010

Oh Happy Day

There are awesome murals all over-I am going to try and get pictures when I see them.
Evan is doing his homework with Erik's radiation gloves.
The kids had a Mad Science field trip. They all loved the flash paper trick and had to see it quite a few times.
Erica loved the dry ice bubbles.

The kids got to make slime which they loved!
Oh Happy Day for me!! Christmas came early-Erik took the rest of the walls out of boys' room. It looks amazing. Since I am visionary and never finish anything anyway the holes don't bother me at all. There's one more closet on my hit list-half of it sits in Erica's room and the other half in the bathroom. Both of those rooms will be awesome with just one straight wall.

3 comments:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Thanks for the pictures and such! I love your blog and keeping up with my Hawaii family!!! We love you guys!!!

alohab said...

looks great! eric was telling me yesterday that it was a big project :)!

Mallard Nest said...

Love the murals! Please keep them coming! There are a bunch of amazing ones, especially by Wyland. Another great educational outing! Beautiful job Erik!