Monday, January 17, 2011

Erik...

the hottie I get to call my husband and wish a happy birthday...super suave...
If there's not something in various stages of disassembly I don't think he's happy. Recently he got super overjoyed when his computer stopped working. First he got a mother board, chip set,
invidia graphics card, power supply unit,
pulled an internal chassis speaker from an old computer and had to modify it to make it compatible, an operating system,
RAM sticks and viola...oh my gosh, it totally works-go figure. He has a brand new computer and had the enjoyment of taking it apart and putting it back together. He's my own personal cuddly multi-purpose tool. Like he says..."if the Navy trusts me with $2 billion nuclear submarines you can trust me with you......"


Besides ultra-cool blue collar genius, he has stellar intelligence,
is a top notch dad completely adored by his kids,
has an interesting sense of humor,
and is a major cubie savant.

What more could one ask for??

1 comment:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

Erik... I LOVE YOU!!!! Glad you had a good trip.
You guys are awesome and we can't wait to see pictures!
Love you!