Friday, December 18, 2009

Odds n Ends

Last Friday I took the kids (and a friend) to the Scholastic Warehouse book sale (for some major deals) and then to Burger King for $1.49 Whoppers jrs. and cones. I thought it was so funny how they all wore their crowns the whole time.
Poor Evan, I feel bad after my post about him being scared of a half dead bee on his shoulder because a few days later he got stung by a living bee. It hurt for two days then swelled up and itched like crazy.
Owen was all excited because he found this leaf bug.
After dinner games.

2 comments:

Mallard Nest said...

Love it!!!! What did Erik do to his hair?

Traci said...

Awl, I missed Scholastic this time around. We were just too busy to make the big trip to Lexington. Funny, I have not seen those Burger King crowns in years :-).

Wicked bee sting, that looks painful!!