Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Tour of Homes

Traci did such a gorgeous tour of her home all decorated for Christmas here The McDavid Chronicles: Christmas Tour of Homes. She saw Big Mama's here Big Mama » Christmas time is here, happiness and cheer and Boo Mama here BooMama » Christmas Tour of Homes 2009. Now my house isn't in the same league as those three, but here is how we decorate.
Candles in all of our windows. As small as our house is, it still takes 25 candles.
Our nativity scene. We have another but the stable is still in MD.
The tree, very simple. As a child we visited a friend of my Dad's at Christmas. His tree had candles all over it. Ever since then I wanted a tree with real candles.
I love the angel, she's my favorite part.
I made all the bows.
The door wreath. And that's it. We've really lightened our load over the years in an attempt to shed ourselves of "stuff."

1 comment:

Traci said...

LOVE IT!!!! Your house is gorgeous! How funny, you had no trouble linking those blogs--you'll have to show me how to do that :)