Friday, June 5, 2009

Flowers for Friday

My friend Traci (McDavid Chronicles) posted on doing a treasure hunt. That's what we feel like- when we are on our search for flowers and fruit. This week we were on the hunt for different colors of plumeria. We really enjoyed this because plumerias smell amazing. To quote Hoops and Yo Yo..."smelly good...times like these I get down on my knees and thank God I have a nose...my nostrils have gone to heaven..."
Owen made Erica a plumeria ring. Here you will find plumeria leis and plumerias tucked behind an ear.
This isn't a plumeria but since it smells super good too it's in this post.
white (they all have a bit of a yellow center),
these look very peachy from a far,
yellow,
the underside of the pink (the kids said I had to post this,
light pink,
darker pink,
very dark pink, they almost look red standing on the ground.

2 comments:

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

amazing!

Traci said...

Very cool. I so love your flower pictures. We hardly saw a flower our entire trip to Natural Bridge. Lots of poisen ivy though!