Sunday, April 5, 2009

Father Daughter Dance

We have the best MWR here at Pearl Harbor. They put on a father Daughter Dance last night. Erik and Erica have not stopped talking about it! They danced all night and stayed until the very end. Then the daughters got to take home a free princess movie.
Erica picked out a white sequenced crown.
The dress code was "aloha wear" so I made sure to get them matching out-fits which was a huge hit. They were the only ones to match.
There was a man doing balloon figures. Erica asked for a squirrel. The guy was so surprised by her request, he did such a great job.
There were "real life princesses" there. Erica spent a lot of time with them.

5 comments:

merbabu said...

wow she is your princess

Mallard Nest said...

Erica, You look beautiful! I love your crown! What a special night with your dad!

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

How cool is that?!!! You guys both looked great, I love the matching outfits!

Traci said...

Those outfits are great, you should get them for the whole family. What a great and special time. I would love to have a dance like that here.

Amy Kaylor Photography said...

Sweetest thing ever!!! And your pictures of Maui are just breathtaking. I am so jealous every time I open your blog and see these amazing views! I'm watching flights to Hawaii as we have a free week at the Marriott if we can just get out there!