Saturday, February 14, 2009

Our Long Lost Neighbors have been found!

...Katey, Glen, and Traci used to live next door to us. To say we miss them would be an extreeeeeeeeme understatement! I just adore them so much-they truly taught me what Ohana really is about. We found them this morning at Wal Mart having a party with 200 boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts! I had to grab a couple, it is Valentine's Day after all. Would you believe we came home and ate every single last donut-yep, all 24 of 'em, gone in about 15 minutes-I kid you not.
For my gift, Erik usually does an "odious" task for me. I asked that he clean the ice and water levers on our fridge. He took the entire front of the freezer apart and spent a good two hours cleaning them. Not only did he do the levers but the water line, ice shoot, and anything else that was there. What a major treat. I also took a nap then we went for a walk and for dinner we had McDonalds. I love Southwest Chicken Salads. It was a great day! Hope everyone had a Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

Mallard Nest said...

Happy Valentine's Day! Sounds like you had a great day! It is great to run into old friends! It is so encouraging to hear other women lift their men up!

Traci said...

What a perfect present and yummy sounding donuts! Wish I had about 24 sitting here right now.

Clint, Tanya, Dane and Kimber said...

I'm glad you guys had a good day! I like your new background too!

alohab said...

Ah...Traci, Glenn and Katey! I miss them too :)! How fun that you ran into them!